Friday, February 5, 2010

Shanghainese dumlping's contest

To celebrate Shanghainese Dumpling’s 1st birthday & 198 fans on google friend’s connect and 290 fans on facebook, I would like to give the following gifts to 3 lucky winners.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for reading my thought bubbles for the past year, I do hope that you find my blog entertaining & continue to support Shanghainese Dumpling in the future.

1) Micky Mouse Iriver MP3 player 2GB, you have 4 colours to choose from. Once you win just let me know which colour you would like.

Micky Mouse Mp3 Player

Micky Mouse Mp3 Player

Micky Mouse Mp3 Player

2) Vitacreme B12 Regenerative Cream and the newly developed luxurious Vitacreme B12 Anti-Aging Serum. You can not buy this anywhere on this world yet.

Shanghainese Dumpling 1st Birthday Giveaway Gifts

Rules:

1st Entry

  • Subscribe to Shanghainese Dumpling on Google Friends Connect
  • Become a fan of Shanghainese Dumpling on Facebook (If you don’t have a Facebook account I can understand just let me know)
  • Leave a comment on this post to say what’s your favourite post out of my entire blog & paste the link on the comment.
  • Update: I think finding that post and paste the link is a bit of hard work, as long as you describe the part then that’s fine.

2nd Entry

  • Post about this giveaway post on your blog with the my gift pictures, just 2 pictures will do.
  • Then also leave me another comment with the link to the blog post you’ve done.

Competition Closes 10th March 2010, Winners will be drawn by random.org & announced on the 15th of March.

1 comment: